The use of a National Guard Association of Michigan (NGAM) Veteran Support Grant (VSG) is intended to assist veterans in need. Veterans; families and organizations that support veterans of Michigan (directly or indirectly); current members of NGAM; and other currently serving military members of Michigan may apply. To see if you qualify, please follow the steps below.
Please gather the documents listed below and email a copy to email@example.com
- DD214 or other proof of veteran status
- Proof of Michigan residency
- Proof of income over last three months
- Proof of household expenses over last three months
- Copies of bills related to the grant request
- Any other documents relevant to your case
Please note that you must complete Step 1 prior to starting Step 2.