Each year, the National Guard Association of Michigan, NGAM, holds a conference to provide Michigan National Guard Soldiers and Airmen the opportunity to network with industry and political leaders and carry out association business.
Attendees will include Michigan Army and Air National Guard General Officers, Field Grade Officers, Company Grade Officers, Senior NCOs, Junior Enlisted, Defense industry representatives, and Michigan political leaders.
Hotel costs are $144+ per person, per night for double occupancy and $213+ per person, per night for single occupancy. This rate includes breakfast and dinner with the Grand Hotel’s modified American plan. Reservation information will be emailed to you after you register.
We are looking forward to another great event at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island in May 2019. More details to follow.
May 9, 2019 – Executive Dinner (Invitation Only)
May 10, 2019 – Conference Golf Outing
May 11, 2019 – Vendor Show and Conference
Corporate Members and Exhibitors
Follow these steps:
1) Sign up to become a corporate member using this link. (If you need to pay by check, please email Brad at firstname.lastname@example.org)
2) Request your registration promo code by emailing email@example.com.
3) Register yourself and your guests and colleagues using this link. (Remember: Your corporate membership entitles you to at least one free conference registration)
4) Register for the golf outing using this link (optional).
5) Register your exhibitor booth using this link (optional).
6) Email your company’s program ads to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before May 1, 2019.