Each year, the National Guard Association of Michigan, NGAM, holds a conference to provide Michigan National Guard Soldiers and Airmen the opportunity to network with industry and political leaders and carry out association business.
Attendees will include Michigan Army and Air National Guard General Officers, Field Grade Officers, Company Grade Officers, Senior NCOs, Junior Enlisted, Defense industry representatives, and Michigan political leaders.
Hotel costs are $144+ per person, per night for double occupancy and $213+ per person, per night for single occupancy. This rate includes breakfast and dinner with the Grand Hotel’s modified American plan. Reservation information will be emailed to you after you register.
We are looking forward to another great event at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island in May 2019. More details to follow.
May 9, 2019 - Executive Dinner (Corporate Members and Special Invitees Only)
May 10, 2019 - Conference Golf Outing
May 11, 2019 - Vendor Show and Conference
Corporate Members and Exhibitors:
Please follow these steps:
- Become a NGAM Corporate Member using this link (If you need to pay by check, please email email@example.com for further instructions)
- Retrieve your conference promotion code by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register your and your guest's attendance using this link
- Register your exhibit information using this link
- Review shipping instructions using this link
- Register for the golf outing using this link
- RSVP to the May 9, 2019 Executive Dinner by emailing email@example.com