REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
NGAM will hold its annual conference in June at the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel in Grand Rapids. The conference will take place 18-21 June.
SAVE THE DATE:
The National Guard Association of United States (NGAUS) will hold its annual conference in September at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee. The conference will take place 10-13 September.
Registration will open soon!
Welcome to the
National Guard Association of Michigan
The National Guard Association of Michigan (NGAM) exists to advance the interests of the Michigan National Guard. Formed in 1956, NGAM has a 60-year tradition of providing services to its members and support for their families. In 1962, we were incorporated as a 501(c)19 non-profit veterans organization.
- Advance the interests of the Michigan National Guard
- Promote the welfare of the Michigan National Guard
- Encourage friendly social relations among members
- Provide member benefits
- Communicate information
- Promote legislation on behalf of Guard Members
- Total and active membership
- Active and sustaining corporate support
NGAM / NGAUS / EANGUS MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
NGAUS Legislative Alert
Click here to Join the Conversation and Get Involved in the Action